29.10.10

Me too

The leftover thread was laying on the kitchentable and suddenly was into my good old scarf. To make it more easy I quickly handsewed the ends together with a colormatching sewing thread. The crosses are less easy to make than you would expect. To get a neat result on both sides you have to take a look on either side of your work to control where the needle is coming out. The circular scarf can be wrapped two or three times, depending the cold outside.
Now M and I are a visible set too!

4 comments:

Kasa said...

Oh that is such an excellent idea! And it looks amazing too!

liset said...

Superleuk!

Milica said...

Love the scarf! I was inspired to make my own version! You can see it on my blog where I linked back to your project.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hetty!

Dat was ik ook laatst van plan, serieus! Leuke Blog hoor ;)

groetjes Esther

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...