19.9.11

Hometowngirl

Last Saturday I bought two (!) new dresses. The silk one above (which is consiously shown unsharp ;)) is designed by a for me up till now unknown hometowngirl: Monique van Heist. After some research on internet, I discovered she's kind of spectacular in the fashion world: she won several awards. I can imagine, because I'm so happy with this dress!



Then a question. In my favorite fashion shop in Rotterdam I was recommended to wear my low boots with bare legs to a wedding which I attended Saturday evening. I felt quite comfortable, but what do you think?
Finally, the beautiful body on the right is certainly not mine. The bride's sister was wearing this dress. A better look at her dress brought me to the idea to sew copy (new English word?) this model some day. Of course I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

jody said...

i love the boots and dress look! you look great! x

vervlogen dagen said...

Hmm Hetty, ik zou er andere schoenen bij aantrekken. Met een flinke hak en eerder zwart dan bruin. Maar ik vind de jurk geweldig!

Pascale said...

Schitterende jurkjes - ik was hier gisteren al eens langsgeweest en laat dat nu net mijn eerste reactie geweest zijn bij het zien van de laatste: had ik nog maar wat stof over! Ik ga zeker op zoek naar meer zijde en een patroon - het ziet er op het eerste zicht niet zo moeilijk uit... Ik hou je blog-gewijs op de hoogte! Ik vind de blauwe jurk trouwens ook prachtig - die kleur! Schitterend! Succes gegarandeerd...

teri said...

beautiful new dress! xo teri @ giddy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...