4.11.10

One knob, two knobs

Oh yes, the girls got a pink wall in their room. But their mother had to like it too! And she certainly does. The wall became this color (for those very interested among you: it's Dutch Sikkens D6.07.77 or NCS S1010-Y70R).
When finished we painted more. I bought plain wooden knobs in the local diy-shop and sprayed them in the same color. Unlike the Hermitage, but we are very happy with the result.

Addition: Today I had so many visitors and sweet comments on my blog... 600 visitors and 1500 pageviews... pfff, it makes me shy. Thank you so much for passing by!

12 comments:

vervlogen dagen said...

We hadden hier dezelfde discussie. Lauren wilde paars en roze. Het is heel zacht grijs-rose en heide geworden.

Wauw, ben zwaar onder de indruk van je bezoekersaantallen! Gefeliciteerd.

Unknown said...

we have a colour in our house called DUTCH PINK... it seems that pink/rose etc are somehow combined with dutch :)

I like all these hooks!

Marina said...

Het is inderdaad mooi geworden.

diplodoc said...

I like it very much!!
Congratulations for your blog, it's amazing!!

100%HEPPIE said...

Leuk die knoppen aan de muur !

lightbluegrey said...

@ meisje van vervlogen dagen: klinkt als je 'huisstijl' kleuren :)

The Little List said...

Oh, I am loving those knobs. What a clever idea. So much more fun that a traditional peg rack.

britt said...

you are welcome. your blog is lovely!

Work said...

lovely. my daughter has asked for a pick room and I have been solidly against it. that shade, however, is changing my mind...

Lepäävä esteetikko said...

Fun knobs. I've been also planning something similar for my children's walls and also for the hallway, it would be like a modern interpretation of shakers' pegboards which I admire.

rahel said...

It turned out charming!

james said...

Love those buttons on the wall! i am loving those knbos. great idea. Now its time to avail dry van dispatch servicesfor more details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...