3.11.10

Inspiration

Do you love this image like I do? It's the wardrobe of the Hermitage for Children in Amsterdam, designed by Merkx + Girod. 
The image inspired me to make something in our house, but really not so beautiful as done here! I'm going to show you what I made, so stay tuned...

7 comments:

Marina said...

Spannend, ik vind het ook heel mooi ogen!

rahel said...

Looks great! I am curious what you made at your home.

Unknown said...

it looks fantastic and I like all the different hooks...
...very curious to see what you made...:)

Van et Nina said...

I just discovered your blog via Elsie Marley's and I'm really charmed!

Filippa said...

nice blog you have - love all your personal things.
This idea is just so graphic and practical ;)

teen patti online said...

You provided the exact tracing context header setup needed to track requests across microservices.

24kbet app said...

Grateful to be part of the amazing community you’re creating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...