12.9.10

Greek colleague





















Last weekend a colleague married in Greece. I couldn't make it to Greece, but attended her bachelor party. For this occasion I remembered my dear friends blog on vlijtig. I took good quality lightbluegrey linen and sewed this tablecloth with two matching napkins. After embroidering I wanted to copy the idea of the initials, but that didn't work out. My daughter was at the same time making a drawing of a bride and groom, with roses. Et voilĂ , see here the result! The roses are 1,5 cm only and are cut out of a HEMA eraser. In the end the most difficult part of the job seemed to make a nice and recognizable drawing of a rose. 

1 comment:

vlijtig said...

Wat een prachtig tafelkleed! Met zoveel oog voor detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...