13.12.10

Recommended

To stay with Annekata, on her blog I 'met' one of her inspiration sources: Nuno Magazine, where I copied this beautiful lightbluegrey image from. I would like to introduce this magazine to you, for I was struck by the beauty of so many diy objects. Just go to this preview if you want to get triggered like me. The featured egg carton wall art, the finger puppets and do you see that knitted purse, it's all lovely! Don't you agree?
Thanks to Heather of Nuno Magazine I had a glance through their fall issue. Now I'm happy and certainly up for the winter issue!

3 comments:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Yes, I agree, it's beautiful. I wrote about the mag on my blog too - so many nice ideas and welcome handmade inspiration at this commerical time of year!

vervlogen dagen said...

Zag je bij Kickcan and Conkers, leuk!

krys kirkpatrick said...

How beautiful. What wonderful ideas. Thank-you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...