12.2.11

Dull bag

On a second-hand market in school I bought this bag a little while ago. Because it was hanging quite unattractively on our mirror I decided to cheer it up a bit. Without any plan I just started making French knots and this is where it ended. To cover all threads on the inside I made a lining too.

I'm so glad I'm back with you again. In the meantime the stick horse flew into the world. Special thanks for featuring and visiting my blog! You came with so many via One Pretty Thing, WhipUp, Craft Gossip, Kireei, Modern Parents Messy Kids and other sites. It's not my intention to talk big, but having 4,500 pageviews a day is a new experience for me!

3 comments:

Lepäävä esteetikko said...

Those knots and lining made the bag cheerful on a quite silent and minimal way. I like it!

Unknown said...

you made a very nice bag out of it... funny these little dots!
Happy Sunday!
xo

mary frances said...

way to go on all the publicity--it is a great tutorial. love the bag, too--not dull anymore.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...