11.3.11

Wannahave-beads

Too much sewing around here lately. I like it that the tags on the sidebar show me that it's time for something else, something down in the list, for instance jewelry! That's why I visited this shop in Amsterdam selling a great collection of beads. There were just 5 minutes left before closing time and I hardly managed to select a handful of beads.
Today I wore this at the office. I'm not yet finished experimenting, but for this basic model I could do a tutorial. Would you appreciate that? Maybe you're aware of plenty of such how-to's on internet. To be honest, I didn't check myself yet... I told you before I was inspired by my neighbour's necklace some time ago.

4 comments:

becced said...

Tutorials zijn altijd goed! Ik vind dat zwarte kraaltje met blauwe balletjes leuk. Dat is net een Engels dropje :D. Ik heb nog houten kralen waar ik wat mee wil doen. Dus kom maar op met die tutorial!

Louloudia said...

Prachtig werkstukje, zie ook uit naar de werkbeschrijving ;-)

meisje van vervlogen dagen said...

Om hebberig van te worden, zo'n winkel. De kleurencombinatie doet het goed, ook bij je shirt dat er nog net onderuit piept!

John said...

yes please, I would find that very interesting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...