13.3.12

Look at her!

I actually don't know why there was such emptiness on this blog. I mean, I don't know why nothing came out of my hands. I've no excuses, but only want to say: hi again!
And yes, finally I'm knitting again. About that later. First of all my daughter: she can do it! I'm so proud. And believe me, about 15 years ago there was a neighbour girl riding an unicycle. From the moment I saw her, there was a secret desire in me: to have an unicycling daughter.
And this weekend it became truth! So happy and to see her happy.

7 comments:

Trula said...

Wow, that is fantastic. Did it take her long to learn?

lightbluegrey said...

@ Trula: o yeah, but that's secret ;)

bd said...

Knap hoor! Echt een doorzetter. T. heeft het na 1 seizoen circuslessen niet meer geprobeerd op de eenwieler.

NelleKus said...

Wow, knappe dochter!
Over de poppenjasjes. Ik heb wel iets van een patroon. Ik zal het met je knappe dochter mee geven. Ben jij handig met er een echt patroon van te maken wat op mijn blog kan? dan kunnen de anderen die erom vroegen het ook gebruiken? Zou je dat zien zitten?

Anonymous said...

Leuk dat je er weer bent!
Laat je weer gauw mooie zelfgemaakte dingetjes zin?

Julie said...

I often read your blog and greatly enjoy it but this post calls for a comment. That is just splendid. Huge congratulations to your clever daughter. I would love also to have a unicycling daughter!

Chase Clark said...

You have, quite possibly, some of the coolest kids ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...