13.11.12

Mixed reds

Last week I had another opening of one of our buildings in the office: a new school in Amsterdam. In this case red was the appropriate color accent. So quickly this bag was born. I think I prefer the proportions of this latest bag.


Shiny and matte, red and more orange-like were mixed. Such a nice game to play.



When I have some time left, and that will be not before Sinterklaas, I'll make you a tutorial of these kind of bags. The result of this sewing lesson will be given away to one of you! So keep an eye on my blog :).

10 comments:

Inge said...

verrrrry stylish!

Jozefien said...

Love it²!

Oon said...

O, ja, graag! Ik hou meer van grote tassen, maar voor stijlvolle gelegenheden zou zo een tas ideaal zijn.

rahel said...

Love it- wonderful reds!

Jo said...

It's beautiful, as are all of your bags. Very inspiring!

floortje said...

wow!! wat een mooi tasje...wil heel graag weten hoe je zoiets zelf maakt. ik heb namelijk ook nog wat lapjes leer liggen...;-))

lightbluegrey said...

@ floortje: dank! komt eraan, nog even geduld...

Claudia/Ompompali said...

Uuuii! Yes please - a tutorial for this lovely bag! I have never sewn with leather before but looking at your bags makes me change my mind and I would love to have a tutorial to hold on to! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. Greetings from Germany

Alison said...

I have always wanted to know how to sew with leather. You bags are fantastic and I love the colours you use too.

Daan said...

echt practig, ik hou je blog in de smiezen voor de how to ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...