20.8.15

Baby for baby

Our youngest L goes to the 'Vrije School' (like the Waldorf schools). The last three years she had only one teacher. Next week she will have to get used to her new teacher for the following 3 years. Often some problems occur with changes in L's system, so I'm extra awaken.

Her former teacher left her class with a little baby inside her. I made this little baby gift. Look for more great doudou's at the blog of our doudou queen. She made like 30 pieces. This one is my very first :). But a piece of cake, so do follow me!

3 comments:

De Zuster Van said...

Schattig en origineel! I like!

Slade Wilson said...


wow, it is too good all things. I am glad to know all this you provide much info about baby and baba. it is good to all always routine report writing service also provides a discount you can get help with little value if you need any help.

Essien said...

That's cool info! Some very valid points! Thanks for writing this post, the rest of the site is really great. Thanks so much for sharing.- federal college of agriculture ishaigu admission forms out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...