First attempt

This summer I finally wanted to make a stamp. At my work we have plenty of linoleum samples. I worked hard and precisely, but this material is in my opinion too flat to use for stamps. The second attempt was with a sample of bulletin board. This worked out better, but with a result that I was not fully satisfied with. I used the stamp to make an invitation, and to stamp on little price bags for the skate party, made of fabric remnants. When you use this ink and iron it to fixate, the stamp will be definitive.
Some weeks ago I used an eraser of HEMA to make a stamp with better results.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...