6.9.11

Wrap it!

Last weekend I had a full program. On Saturday afternoon our neighbors gave a really great party, so many people enjoyed our common garden. Then there was Rena's party and at night (till 4 a.m., that's late for a brave mother like me) I loved to join all neighbors and a very big crowd at De nacht van de Kaap. I like to mention this, because it's to be recommended!
This present was for sweet Rita and Jack. Here are the ingredients for wrapping a present like this: cheap brown wrapping paper, nice stamps (I used these, like I did before), and adhesive textile tape (found at Xenos). I stamped on the uncoated side of the paper. More stamping fun is following...

3 comments:

Emma en Mona said...

prachtig in al zijn eenvoud!

maarnietvangrijs said...

Erg mooi! Die stempels zijn gaaf!
Dank voor je berichtje op mijn blog: ik heb geen katoen gebruikt, maar acryl van de Wibra! Onverwacht succes, het is prettig spul en ook heel mooi door de verschillende kleuren erin.

molly said...

these are so, so beautiful, the simplicity, the pop, the tape (!)

love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...