4.7.14

Three times a charme

My eldest daughter M is 13 now! Yesterday she had her birthday during schoolcamp; the best birthday ever, she assured me today.

She is such an animal lover! That's why she got two kittens today, one for her and one for her sister. Kittens that didn't agree with my initial present idea to make a bag for M with the kittens inside.



Last week M was that enthousiastic about this bag, that I decided to make another one for her. She might be kind of young for a leather bag like this, but on the other hand she will be going to secondary school after summer and she's no more a little kid!
This bag is a sum of the bags I made before. I learn each time and now I'm satisfied with the result. There was no more left of the beautiful cotton straps I bought in Paris and that you saw before, so these leather straps came in. Ordinary glue was a secret friend this time.

6 comments:

vervlogen dagen said...

Wauwerdewauwauw en miauw miauw. Heel mooi!

vlijtig said...

Prachtige tas! (ik gebruik die van mij heel vaak) Gefeliciteerd met je mooie dochter!

Jos van KloskaCreAtief! said...

wat een supercadeaus om te krijgen, zowel deze mooie tas als een kitten! wat zal ze blij zijn geweest!

Lepäävä esteetikko said...

Such a precious bag. Love the orange zipper particularly!

floortje said...

wat een plaatje die tassen die je hebt gemaakt voor je nichtje en dochter. mooi! en gefeliciteerd!

MUS said...

verkoop jij ze ook :-) <3!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...